Wednesday, October 15, 2008

america next top model




one of my hobby i love to do is model.for about forever i dreamed about becoming a model.my mother one of my inspiration gave up so much to take me to auditions and modeling shows. One thing that i admire the most from my mom is her sense of belief that i will succeed in what i want to do and money is not really a problem.She taught me to chase my dream and never give up.One of my mother saying is" no viva la Vida De otro" meaning don't live the life of another.I never really understand what she meant by that but i understand now. She means don't follow what your friends or what other people say its cool you have your own conscious and you know whats right from wrong.I always go about this saying "you are who you hang out with"i believe this with all my heart.i believe if a person hangs out with a bad seed then he starts to slowly change into a bad seed if a person hangs out with a good seed then she would have a brighter future.I have done a couple of shows and won my most recent in July.I have gotten many email from different shows like Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana i also have a casting for high school musical 4.I love modeling when i model i feel like I'm in a different world where i rule the planet and every one admires me .I hope to one day land a big role because the first thing i plan to do with the money is give some to Saint Jude's hospital and to the Breast Cancer fundraiser.i want to make a difference in the world ,when i grow up like Angelina Joli i plain to adopt a kid from a third world country.just knowing that i at least saved one kid from hunger or aid or other kinds of diseases i feel a sense of accomplishment.http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model11

No comments: